Talent acquisition’s guide to multi-file frameworks
Last updated on • Available in French
CoderPad now offers more realistic coding experiences for candidates with the multi-file framework interface. Interviewers can now mimic an actual job task with one of nine popular development frameworks like React, Node, Angular, and Spring.
What you need to know
Frameworks make for a more realistic interview experience.
- Your engineers work in frameworks, so why not interview in them.
- You’ll have access to 9 of the most popular frameworks: React, Vue, Angular, HTML/CSS/JS, Svelte, Node, Django, Spring, and Ruby on Rails.
Frameworks assess a wider range of skills.
- Evaluate what a candidate can really do in a real work environment.
- Start with an app that’s missing components, or has broken functionality, or needs data from an API—the only limit is your own imagination.
Frameworks include the same easy-to-use features as regular pads.
- Simply click on the Create Pad button in your dashboard & select your framework.
- Duplicate these pads for iterative interviews.
- Review playback mode to see how candidates interact with multiple files.