Collaborative IDE with integrated terminal
Familiar, intuitive, and ready to use. Immediately access the proper environment with a real development server. No set up necessary.
- Full shell access
- Install dependencies
- File tree
- LSP support
- ChatGPT embedded
- Code recorded for playback
Total flexibility with full shell access directly in the browser
Get access to a shell running in the code execution container.
- Use CLI tools and run commands as you would in a terminal, making quick code actions easy.
- Install any dependencies you want, such as npm packages.
- Drag and drop files from your desktop or GitHub repo and arrange them in your file tree.
Looks familiar? It’s just like VS Code, the most popular IDE in the world
Almost identical to your day-to-day dev environment for a realistic interviewing experience.
- Run code snippets to test a section of code.
- IntelliSense autocomplete and syntax error highlighting.
- Vim and Emacs so you can choose your preferred keybindings.
Code with the candidate. Make it realistic as you build an app or interact with databases right in the IDE.
- Real time collaboration with no need to set up an environment.
- Colored cursors make it easy to share the coding space and everything is seamlessly synchronized.
- All code recorded for playback later.
Execute code in all the most popular languages and frameworks
CoderPad supports nearly every language used professionally.
- 45+ languages and frameworks.
- Jupyter notebooks to interview data scientists.
- Ready-to-use questions from our question bank.
Access ChatGPT without leaving the IDE
Activate our AI assist tool to get insight into how job candidates use developer tools to solve problems faster and smarter.
- In-pad access for a streamlined experience.
- Interviewers and candidates can interact with ChatGPT in the same window and conversation.
- Everything is stored for review later.