Question quality and integrity
Our questions go through quality checks to make sure they reflect the skills of candidates in a fair and reliable manner.
- Verified validity
- Consistent and reliable
- Updated often
- Designed for fairness
- Diverse content
- Constantly monitored
Verified validity and reliability
Our questions have been externally verified by a panel of experts for validity and reliability.
- Tests verified as valid assessments of work behaviors, knowledge, skill and ability area for a variety of jobs.
- Consistent and reliable results for an accurate and trustworthy assessment.
- Fair for all candidates by design to avoid adverse impact.
Fresh and original content
Relax knowing our question bank contains up-to-date content for today’s tech jobs.
- Frequently updated to keep up with updates, trends, and customer needs.
- Original and diverse content inspired by real world work challenges but also games and films.
- Made by the creators of codingame.com, loved by 3 million developers.
Expertise and quality control
Every question is created and quality controlled by experts in the field to guarantee quality.
- Subject experts prepare questions that are realistic and accurate.
- Clear, unambiguous, and useful—the three criteria questions must pass.
- Quality controlled by developers in test conditions to fine-tune difficulty, duration, and wording.
Our commitment to quality continues after questions go live.
- Leaks are removed promptly and any compromised content is updated.
- New content for in-demand areas is created based on technology trends and popularity of domains and questions.
- Success rate, completion time, and feedback are monitored for question optimization.
Varied question types
Pick from 4000+ questions to create the perfect assessment for your priorities.
- Programming exercises to see how they code—you can watch the playback later.
- Game-based coding exercises for a great candidate experience.
- Multiple choice and text questions to cover skills in a granular way.
- Custom question builder to easily create content for your specific business needs.
Get a deeper insight into how candidates code. They got the right answer but would it cover an edge case?
- Coding graded for language knowledge, design, problem solving, and code reliability.
- Skills relevant to specific technologies covered to give an accurate overview.
- Comparative scoring means the same questions are used across levels.
Test your tech stack
Mix and match questions to mirror the job requirements.
- Choose a job role to speed up test creation.
- 70+ supported languages, frameworks and other technical skills.
- Language-independent questions to focus on problem solving skills.
- English, French, and Spanish available for all questions.