Question quality and integrity
Our questions pass stringent quality checks to ensure they’re a valid and reliable measure of candidates’ skills.
Verified validity and reliability
Our questions have been externally verified by a panel of experts for validity and reliability.
- Tests verified as valid assessments of work behaviors, knowledge, skill and ability area for a variety of jobs.
- Tests produce consistent and reliable results for an accurate and trustworthy measure of skills.
- Questions are designed to be fair to all candidates to avoid adverse impact.
Fresh and original content
Relax knowing our question bank contains up-to-date content for today’s tech jobs.
- Content is frequently updated to keep up with updates, trends, and customer needs.
- All content is original and diverse—inspired by real world work challenges but also games and films.
- Our community site codingame.com, loved by 3 million developers, makes us experts in assessment gamification.
Expertise and quality control
Every question is created and quality controlled by experts in the field to ensure the highest quality of the question bank.
- Multiple subject experts prepare questions that are realistic and accurate.
- Each question is verified to be clear, unambiguous, and useful.
- Developers quality control all questions in test conditions to fine-tune difficulty, duration, and wording.
Our commitment to quality doesn’t stop once questions go live. We keep an eye on content to ensure it’s exceeding expectations.
- Leaks are removed promptly and any compromised content is updated.
- Use of technologies and questions is tracked to create new content for in-demand areas.
- Candidates’ success rate, completion time, and feedback are monitored and questions are optimized accordingly.
Varied question types
With 4000+ questions, you can adapt the test to your priorities. Assess fundamental knowledge or coding creativity. The choice is yours.
- Programming exercises to see how they code—you can watch the playback later.
- Game-based coding exercises for a great candidate experience.
- Multiple choice and text questions to cover skills in a granular way.
- Custom question builder to add anything you want to fit your business needs.
Get a deeper insight into how candidates code. They got the right answer but would it cover an edge case?
- Coding graded for language knowledge, design, problem solving, and code reliability.
- Skills relevant to specific technologies covered to give an accurate overview.
- Comparative scoring means the same questions are used across levels.
Test your tech stack
Mix and match questions to create tests that mirror the job requirements. Create a test that suits your tech stack.
- Choose a job role to get relevant questions then narrow down further to your needs.
- 70+ supported languages, frameworks and other technical skills.
- Focus on problem solving skills with language-independent questions.
- Questions available in English, French, and Spanish.