Engaging candidate experience
96% of candidates who start a CoderPad Screen test, finish it. Give digital-first candidates the exceptional experience they expect with tests that are up-to-date, relevant and enjoyable.
Gamified coding exercises
Screening tests don’t have to be boring. Let candidates show their skills in a fun way with game-based programming exercises.
- Candidates code to control the action and win the game.
- Visual rendering interacts in real-time with candidates’ code.
- Candidates can practice on our community site, codingame.com, loved by 3 million developers.
Familiar, intuitive IDE
Candidates understand immediately how to use our IDE. Zero learning curve, zero stress, just a great experience.
- VS Code-based editor with features such as error highlighting and autocompletion.
- Quickly verify code with test cases and real-time code execution.
- Designed for accessibility and comfort with dark mode option.
Put candidates at ease when you let them choose the language they feel most comfortable with to complete coding problems.
- Test candidates’ ability to use a programming language to solve a problem, rather than syntax knowledge.
- Identify candidates who can adapt in the development world where languages and frameworks evolve rapidly.
Optimized communication with candidates
Communication can make or break a candidate experience. Screen makes it easy to keep the candidate in the loop.
- Customize messages on invitation, test intro screen and final screen so candidates know what to expect.
- Opt to send candidates simplified test results for instant feedback and a great candidate experience.
- Automatically display tests in English, French or Spanish.
Reduce test anxiety
Tests can be stressful so we’ve optimized the experience so candidates can show their true ability.
- Automatically-generated practice tutorial to get comfortable before starting.
- Candidates have the option to take a break during longer tests and you can create tests without a timer.
- Enable the second chance option so candidates can ask to try again if situations arise.