ℹ️ As part of CoderPad’s rebranding effort, CodinGame Screen is now just Screen. We’re still working with our integration partners to update the searches, until then you’ll still see references to “CodinGame” when you search within the partner’s application.
Complete the following steps to integrate Screen assessments into your SmartRecruiters account:
- Initialize integration in SmartRecruiters
- Authorize access to Screen
- Add a Screen assessment in SmartRecruiters
1) Initialize integration in SmartRecruiters
1. In your SmartRecruiters dashboard, click Settings/Admin:
2. Then Apps & Integration:
3. Look for Screen in the suggestion list and click Connect:
4. Follow the integration steps:
5. After clicking the Allow and Connect button, you will be redirected to Screen.
2) Authorize access to Screen
Click Continue configuration to authorize access to Screen.
Once you authorize the configuration, you will be brought back to SmartRecruiters.
3) Add a Screen assessment in SmartRecruiters
The integration should now be active (indicated by a green dot).
✅ Should you need to, you can disconnect the integration at any time.
1. Go back to the Settings / Admin page. Click Hiring Process.
2. Set your Hiring Processes by clicking on + New Hiring Process. For each of them, you may add a Screen step through the + Skills Test option.
3. At your selected step, add a Skills Test.
4. Click Assessments.
5. Select your Screen test corresponding to this Hiring Process, tick the box to enable it and hit the Save button:
Once your test is set and saved, you can decide to send it automatically once your candidate reaches this hiring step, or to send it manually by turning off the Auto-Triggered option.
As soon as your candidate reaches the corresponding step of your hiring process, the test will be sent to them.
6. Once the candidate is done taking the test, you will receive a notification email from both Screen and SmartRecruiter letting you know that the candidate results report is ready. You can see their comparative score on their profile, and a paper clip icon that will redirect you to Screen so you can see the detailed report.