✅We have recently updated our pads to improve the user experience. As such if you’ve used CoderPad before we recommend checking out the new changes in the sandbox below or viewing the new documentation here.
We understand you want to be prepared for your interviews. Play around in the CoderPad IDE ahead of your interview and get familiar with the set up.
We recommend trying out these features before your interview:
- Code Execution — Write some code in the language of your choice, and click on the run button in the top left hand corner to view the execution of that code.
- Settings — Play around with your pad settings to make it as similar to your regular IDE as you’d like. Set up key bindings, tab spacing, code autocompletion, and more.
- Language Information — You have the opportunity to select over 30+ languages in CoderPad’s IDE. To view more information about the version of the language, and packages/libraries available with each:
- Locate the language you’d like more info on the left side of the pad. Click the three vertical dots.
- Select the Info item from the pop-out menu.
- Alternatively, multi-file languages like React and Angular will have a
Read.mefile in the file directory that contains relevant information.
Accessing the sandbox
There are two ways to access the sandbox:
1. As a new tab in your browser — you can just click here for that.
2. In the embedded version below — just click the plus ➕ button and choose a language to get started.
⚠️ When using the sandbox, be aware that each tab and its contents will be deleted after one hour of inactivity, but your code edits will be preserved in the short term if you accidentally reload the page or close the tab.