Running Node.js v16 - IntelliSense is enabled
See just how easy and intuitive CoderPad Interview is to use below.
We provide a highly interactive REPL, which allows access to your runtime variables. If there were no errors, you will have a REPL with access to all of the global variables and functions defined in your script.
We run NodeJS with the
We also have an array of interesting npm packages available for your use:
- underscore, lodash, and ramda for many useful functional helpers. Fun fact: I managed to get _.sample added to underscore. You’re welcome.
- chai, sinon, sinon-chai, and mocha testing libraries.
Here’s a quick example of how to use
as well as
- async, axios, and isomorphic-fetch for making async HTTP a little more convenient.
- q, bluebird and rxjs are promise libraries to help make managing async in general easier.
- jsdom is a library for mimicking an HTML DOM within our JS environment. Useful if you want to test how candidates can manipulate elements without using our full HTML/JS/CSS environment.