Collaborate with Your Candidate
With Drawing Mode, you and your candidate can sketch together in real time – allowing you to follow their thought process and understand your discussion on a deeper level.
- Breakdown problems and draw ideas in an interactive environment
- Upload a blank diagram that can be filled in by a candidate
- Upload an image or reference materials to guide a technical discussion
- Toggle between IDE and Drawing Mode as needed
Illustrate a Discussion
Sometimes during technical interviews, it can be difficult to follow systems design discussions or envision front-end ideas. With Drawing Mode, you can close the communication gap with a full-featured virtual whiteboard.
- Draw freely or use shapes
- Add text
- Upload pre-existing images or charts
Simple to Use
No one wants to experience a steep learning curve – especially during an interview. CoderPad’s Drawing Mode is a simple, easy-to-use solution to visualize your interview discussion.
- Accessible from live interview pads, so you don’t need another tool
- Straightforward to use
No other platform that we evaluated came close to CoderPad in providing the overall experience we wanted for both our candidates and interviewers.