CoderPad + GoodTime Integration
This guide is a step-by-step process on how to integrate CoderPad with GoodTime. This guide
requires the IT administrator to have or create a company account to get the organization-wide
API key, which gives GoodTime’s system the ability to generate CoderPad links.
User to perform the below should be a Super Admin on GoodTime
READ BEFORE PROCEEDING: Please note, you should either CREATE a new account on
Coderpad (that is not associated with an individual user) or a Coderpad admin whose account
will never be closed or removed should follow the instructions below. If the Coderpad account
that is used to generate the API key is closed, the integration will stop working.
CoderPad API Key for GoodTime
- Go to: https://coderpad.io/pads in your web browser (If you are not already logged in, log into CoderPad)
- Click “Settings”
- Copy the API key as shown in the screenshot below.
- Go to https://a.goodtime.io/dashboard/settings/company and scroll down to
COLLABORATIVE CODING SERVICE INTEGRATION
- Select “CoderPad” as the Collaborative Coding Service type
- Paste copied API key into the “API Key” field
- Press “Save” at the top left hand side of the page and you are done. Congrats!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org