This guide shows you how to integrate CoderPad with GoodTime. Your organization needs to add the CoderPad API key to GoodTime, which allows GoodTime to generate CoderPad links.
- The CoderPad user setting up the integration must have super admin access on GoodTime.
- Important: if the CoderPad account that generates the API key is deactivated, the integration will stop working. Ensure the account will never be deactivated by setting up a new CoderPad admin account specifically for this task.
CoderPad API key for GoodTime
- 1. Go to: https://coderpad.io/pads in your web browser. If you are not already logged in, log into CoderPad.
- 2. In the top-right dropdown menu, click ‘My Settings’.
- 3. Copy the API key as shown in the screenshot below.
- 4. Log in to your Goodtime account.
- 5. Go to https://a.goodtime.io/dashboard/settings/company and scroll down to the Collaborative Coding section.
- 6. Paste the copied API key into the ‘API Key’ field.
- 7. Press ‘Save’ at the top left hand side of the page and you are done. Congrats!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.