- Full-Stack Databases work much like CoderPad’s original MySQL and PostgreSQL environments.
- If you set up your own custom database, the original DB will always be saved and never edited; a copy is loaded for each new interview session.
- Edits – such as row inserts, updates and deletes – are stateful during a specific interview session and persist between subsequent code execution.
- You can reset the DB back to its original unmodified state during a specific interview by pressing the Reset button in the top right corner.
- Original CoderPad MySQL and PostgreSQL environments still work exactly as before. If you want to test a candidate on only SQL, you can keep using your existing MySQL and PostgreSQL questions in those environments.