- From the Dashboard, click on the Question Bank button located in the sidebar
- Select a take-home project that you would like to send to the candidates. If you have not created any of your own take-home project, check out this article to help you get started. Take-home project questions can be filtered with the “View all Questions” filter.
- Once you have selected a project, click on the “Create Take-Homes…” button
- Set a time limit. This makes the interview process more fair by allowing each candidate the same amount of time to complete the project. If you would like to set no time limit, that is also an option.
- Input the name of the candidates (or the naming conventions your company uses) to create up to 100 take-home projects.
- Once set up, click on the “Create Pads” button to generate the individual links that you will send to each candidate.
- Send the specified link to each candidate.
- When a candidate has completed the project, you will be notified via email and can also check your dashboard to review the code and move forward in your interview process.
If you want to create a single URL for use across an unlimited number of candidates, try Public Take Home Projects.