Complete the following steps to integrate CodinGame assessments into your SmartRecruiters account:
- Initialize integration in SmartRecruiters
- Authorize access to CodinGame
- Add a CodinGame assessment in SmartRecruiters
1) Initialize integration in SmartRecruiters
1. In your SmartRecruiters dashboard, click Settings/Admin:
2. Then Apps & Integration:
3. Look for CodinGame in the suggestion list and click Connect:
4. Follow the integration steps:
5. After clicking the Allow and Connect button, you will be redirected to CodinGame.
2) Authorize access to CodinGame
Click Continue configuration to authorize access to CodinGame.
Once you authorize the configuration, you will be brought back to SmartRecruiters.
3) Add a CodinGame assessment in SmartRecruiters
The integration should now be active (indicated by a green dot).
✅ Should you need to, you can disconnect the integration at any time.
1. Go back to the Settings / Admin page. Click Hiring Process.
2. Set your Hiring Processes by clicking on + New Hiring Process. For each of them, you may add a CodinGame step through the + Skills Test option.
3. At your selected step, add a Skills Test.
4. Click Assessments.
5. Select your CodinGame test corresponding to this Hiring Process, tick the box to enable it and hit the Save button:
Once your test is set and saved, you can decide to send it automatically once your candidate reaches this hiring step, or to send it manually by turning off the Auto-Triggered option.
As soon as your candidate reaches the corresponding step of your hiring process, the test will be sent to them.
6. Once the candidate is done taking the test, you will receive a notification email from both CodinGame and SmartRecruiter letting you know that the candidate results report is ready. You can see their comparative score on their profile, and a paper clip icon that will redirect you to CodinGame so you can see the detailed report.