There are two ways to set the time limit in take-home projects.
- At initial set up.
- Editing the pad settings after the pad is created.
Set time limit at initial set up
- Go to the Question Bank and click ‘Create Take Home’ next to the question you want to use.
- The first option sets the Time Limit.
- Select the time-limit from the dropdown. The default is 2 hours.
Edit time limit on a take-home pad
To edit the time limit on already created take-home pads, first go to your dashboard.
- Click the three dots next to the pad you want to edit.
- In the pad, click the ‘Settings’ button in the bottom right corner.
- This will take you to the pad settings.
- Adjust the Take-Home Time Limit by selecting from the dropdown.