Frontend Software Engineer
What is CoderPad?
CoderPad is on a mission to fix the technical interviewing process. By focusing on the candidate experience and building a product that allows interviews to be done in whichever language the candidate is most comfortable in, we make it easy to quickly get a quality signal of an engineer’s skills. More than 1,500 companies have conducted over 2.5 million CoderPad interviews since our launch in 2013.
What does a Frontend Software Engineer at CoderPad do?
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you’ll build candidate- and interviewer-facing interfaces that focus on simplicity and intuitive controls. Throughout every project you work on, you’ll be tasked with ensuring that candidates feel comfortable using our tools and are able to put forth the best possible version of themselves. You’ll integrate with our distributed team of engineers, and partner with senior engineers to define project plans and execute on them.
- Integrating IDE features like breakpoints, autocompletion, and file navigation to continue to deliver a best-in-class in-browser development experience
- Streamlining and optimizing account onboarding and upgrading in order to ensure companies are using the tool to its fullest potential
- Interviewing insights - delivering metrics to our partners to help them understand the efficiency of their process and what they can do to improve the time it takes to close a role and the quality of candidates hired
- 1-3 years programming experience
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Competitive salaries
- Remote-friendly environment
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Much more…
Interested in working at CoderPad? Apply today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.